Arty

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Park style

Tim, me, Jocsó and Mark
Last night I hung out with these guys. We had hamburgers at Pántlika (or Pantlicker like we call it) in the City Park. The dog Jocsó is one of my oldest friends here in Budapest (so are Tim and Mark but they had their own fries) so I gave him some of my fries. 

Sky was beautiful and we saw a shooting star or meteor and I posed on the volleyball court wearing my favourite top from Gina Tricot.
Rule number one, don't hang out in a dark park wearing bright clothes. There's always someone sneaking up behind the big tree and black is harder to spot.
Rule number two, that person behind the tree is usually your friend just trying to freak you out. So in the end it doesn't matter if you wear black or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment